We finally celebrated Jacob and Gavin's birthdays with our families. I wanted to celebrate Gavin's at his half birthday to spread out the gifts, since his birthday is so close to Christmas. Then, May got so busy with my dad in the hospital and soccer and baseball and all, that we hadn't celebrated Jacob's yet either. So finally in July, I made some truffle filled cupcakes and we celebrated our favorite 5 and 8 year olds.
Gavin - 5 1/2
Jacob - 8 1/6
Fred - 36+
Gavin got his new Razor scooter from the Rosenbergers.
Jacob opening his BB gun from Uncle Chad and Aunt Mary.
Then a couple weeks later, Gavin had his first friend birthday party. I got a Groupon for a nearby trampoline park and gathered 7 kids to join my 3. The kids got to jump, play laser tag, air hockey and foosball. Then they enjoyed pizza and cake. Gavin had a great time, so it was a success.
Gavin picked out an army tank cake.
Gavin enjoying cake with his friends.
Happy 5 1/2 Birthday Gavin!
Gavin bouncing high.
Jacob jumping.










No comments:
Post a Comment