Gavin will turn 16 months tomorrow. He's saying words like Mom, Dad, Hannah, bubble, that, ball, plane, puppy, bird, up, all done and bye-bye. Or at least he makes consistent noises that I know mean those things. He loves to climb on chairs and tables and has recently been standing on the back of the spin and bounce zebra we have. He loves to be outside. And he makes us crack up with his goofy smiles.
I decided on Tuesday that it was time for his first haircut. There's not much hair on his head, it's thin and it's very blond, but I thought maybe it would help his stubborn cradle cap if we got the long stuff cut off. So we made a trip to Kid's Hair and I got both the kids' hair cut. Jacob's needed to be fixed from my attempts at cutting it. Here are the pics:
Walking on Air
5 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment