Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Gavin's 15 month appt and a couple pics

I forgot to mention in yesterday's update, that Gavin had his 15 month Dr appt. Right before we left to bring Jacob to school and head to the Dr, Gavin tripped and hit his forehead on the wooden step between our living room and our kitchen. It looks terrible, but luckily we were headed to the Dr and he could detect no fractures or anything. With 2 little boys, I wish my whole house were made of rubber:)

Gavin's 15 month stats:
27 pounds, 13 ounces (87th percentile)
32.5 inches tall (87th percentile)
19.5 inch head (probably an extra .5 inch from the swelling on his bump, 96th percentile)


Gavin's goofy grin - he's eating a orange sherbert push 'em


Jacob and I went on a field trip with our church's COG Tots group to meet baby lambs.


No comments: