Sunday, February 17, 2013

Gavin and the list Valentine's

Gavin has two preschool classes since he stays all day - an A.M. and a P.M. class. So he needed about 40 valentines this year. I had bought them on clearance last year and he was working on writing his name on each of them the Saturday before Valentine's Day. I went out shopping while he was working. Apparently he made a mistake or two and decided to throw the whole lot away. When I asked where they were the next day, he informed me that he had thrown the in the garbage. By this time they were not retrievable and I was so mad that I decided he had to make new ones himself. So he spent a number of hours at the kitchen table writing "Happy {heart} Day! From Gavin M" and decorating. He was a trooper about it and hopefully he won't do that again.

No comments: