Just got back from a weekend at scrapbook camp at Camp Lebanon, by Upsala, MN. It was a great break. I did a little crafting, a lot of chatting, and even more eating. Plus they feed your soul a bit too, and always in a very entertaining way. It's great to get away and good to be back home with hopefully more patience and energy than before I left, though that's not always how it works. At camp there is always a theme to Saturday night, this year it was Christmas - we chose ugly sweaters. The fact that mine was too short added to the effect.
Eva, Alyss, and Me in our lovely sweaters.
While I was gone the boys had a fun weekend too. They went to a movie on Friday night and to a trampoline park on Saturday. Sounds like the boys were good for Fred, Gavin who usually won't go to Sunday School unless I am teaching even went to Sunday School on his own. I guess I should go away more often.
No comments:
Post a Comment