Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Dressed up as a Ringbearer

You would think Gavin would be game for any type of "dress-up", right? Well, he wasn't so sure about his job as ringbearer, stating at one point that "Jacob can be ringbearer". So I was a little nervouse this last Saturday when our niece Lori got married and Gavin's job was ringbearer. Luckily he had become excited about this opportunity. He was a trouper through pictures and walked down the aisle while holding Monica's hand, he opted not to hold the pillow.

Gavin in his little tux.

Gain and Fred ready to go.

Flower girl and ring bearer taking a break from pictures.

The beautiful bride.

Coming down the aisle.

Mid-ceremony Gavin crashed, so the flower girl got to walk out solo.

A couple handsome dudes - Jacob and cousin Jordan.

Gavin with his best friend and cousin, Jesse.

First dance.

Jacob was a bit jelous of Gavin's duties this past weekend. He asked if maybe Adrea (who just got engaged) would let him be ring bearer at her wedding, Gavin declared that he would be Drea's ringbearer. We'll see how that all shakes out. I did explain to Jacob that not everyone gets a chance to be a ring bearer or flower girl, like I'd never been a flower girl. Gavin piped in to say that when he's Drea's ring bearer, I can be the flower girl. How sweet!

No comments: