Thursday, September 11, 2008

Michael Phelps is Jacob's Friend

This morning as Jacob is running around the house he asks me if I want to run with him. As you know, I am not a runner and so this time I say "no". He was OK with that and said he'd run with his friends, none being visible. After a few timed laps I asked him who his running friends were. He replied "Kyle, Bobby, and Michael Phelps". I do hope someday we do get to meet that Michael Phelps.

Gavin is busy. He's rolling all over and trying to pull himself up on things and he loves to stand by things. This pulling and standing make me nervous as I know sooner or later he will slip, we will not be there and he's going to bonk that head. He might be scooting on his butt, I have plopped him down a couple times and when I look at him a few minutes later he's still sitting but a couple feet away from where he was put. He's also babbling more than just "ma, ma, mom" and has a few more syllables and sometimes its "da", not that he's talking about anything imparticular.


Gavin attempting to pull-up on the toy ottoman.


Gavin standing by the Zebra. I did witness him standing with his hands in the air once, he did catch himself again on the zebra.

No comments: