Jacob really enjoyed soccer season. I loved that it required a lot of running. He had a game each Saturday, usually in the rain. His team was rarely on the winning end. Adrea asked him once if he'd won his game and he said "No." (not upset by it at all). Drea responded "well, you win some, you lose some", Jacob said "yeah" and after thinking for a couple seconds he said "actually, no, we never win." Luckily he enjoyed the games regardless of the outcomes. The season ended with a "Jamboree" where they played two games (one of which I think they won) and got to go on a couple bounce houses and play some other carnival type games. Gavin also enjoyed all the side line soccer he got to play with the siblings of Jacob's team mates and with Fred and I. He'll be so excited when he gets to join a team next year.
Walking on Air
6 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment