
7.

8.
Photos
1. Our first of many self-portraits of the trip. We are still in the Port of Miami here.
2. Georgetown, Grand Cayman.
3. Self portrait of us in Cozumel.
4. Our ship, the Norwegian Jewel.
5. Fred being serenaded after lunch in Cozumel.
6. Amber in Cozumel.
7. Us, between our ship and a Carnival ship.
8. Our last self-portrait, at sea before supper at Cagney's Steakhouse. Yum!
Lessons...
1. When you cancel the flight out on your airline ticket, they will also cancel the return flight. Even though you booked them through Orbitz and you cancelled with Delta, because they cancelled due to weather and couldn't understand that we NEEDED to be in Miami by 2 on Sunday to catch our cruise. "We can get you in at 12:01 am on Monday..."
2. Crying and yelling will get you more than being nice.
3. You CAN tell that you are on the water in a giant cruise ship and then when you get off you FEEL like you are still on the water.
4. They hand out sea sick tabs like breath mints on cruise ships, thank goodness.
5. 6 days is too long for me to be away from my kids, but they will survive and enjoy the time with grandmas, grandpas, aunts, uncles and cousins.
6. I can sleep past 9 and still need a nap during the day.
7. Fred and I should invest in helmets to protect our heads from falling drinks.
8. I like warm, sunny weather. Cool and cloudy weather while on a ship though, stinks.
9. I'd rather have a swim-up bar, than a cruise ship.
10. We might be taking a road trip next year.
1. When you cancel the flight out on your airline ticket, they will also cancel the return flight. Even though you booked them through Orbitz and you cancelled with Delta, because they cancelled due to weather and couldn't understand that we NEEDED to be in Miami by 2 on Sunday to catch our cruise. "We can get you in at 12:01 am on Monday..."
2. Crying and yelling will get you more than being nice.
3. You CAN tell that you are on the water in a giant cruise ship and then when you get off you FEEL like you are still on the water.
4. They hand out sea sick tabs like breath mints on cruise ships, thank goodness.
5. 6 days is too long for me to be away from my kids, but they will survive and enjoy the time with grandmas, grandpas, aunts, uncles and cousins.
6. I can sleep past 9 and still need a nap during the day.
7. Fred and I should invest in helmets to protect our heads from falling drinks.
8. I like warm, sunny weather. Cool and cloudy weather while on a ship though, stinks.
9. I'd rather have a swim-up bar, than a cruise ship.
10. We might be taking a road trip next year.






No comments:
Post a Comment